For every piece of affordable, quality furniture you buy from New Idea
Furniture you will receive furniture delivery within the Perth area.
Furniture is often large and delicate. There are many procedures in the delviery process that must be followed to ensure a reliable, secure and efficient service.
New Idea Furniture customers who spend over $2,000 in store, are eligable to receive discounted delivery of their goods in the metro area AND free assembly, so speak to the sales assistant when making your next purchase to see if you qualify! (Please note, this offer does not apply to the Joondalup New Idea store)
Whilst it is our intention to ensure prompt and efficient delivery, delays can occur and extra time may be required. If a delivery date has not been arranged please contact the store associated.
Please refer to the Terms & Conditions of Delivery of Goods for more information!
Terms & Conditions:
It is important that someone is home to receive delivery of your purchase on the designated day. No specific time of delivery can be provided. A four hour time frame will be advised but cannot be guaranteed.
- Sufficient access needs to be available to deliver the furniture you have purchased. In cases where the furniture needs to be disassembled, additional charges will apply. Lounges that need to be disassembled and reassembled will incur a minimum cost of $250.00 plus any additional redelivery fees if the items delivered needs to be returned to New Idea Furniture Distribution centre. To avoid re-delivery fees please advise our staff in advance of any access problems.
- Delivery service only to ground level. Additional cost may apply in circumstances where normal site access is not available such as deliveries involving stairs, and other dwellings not on ground level.
- Free delivery offer does not apply to goods purchased from the New Idea Joondalup store.
- If delivery personnel determine the goods cannot be safely delivered to into customer’s house, the goods will be left outside. It is customer’s responsibility to ensure goods purchased can fit into their house.
- There will be a minimum re-delivery charge of $75 if no person is at the delivery address on the day of delivery or the delivery is cancelled by the customer on the date of delivery.
- Once goods are available, the customer has 14 days to have the goods delivered. A storage fee of 3% per month of the invoice total value will be charged where goods are not picked up or delivered after 14 days.
- When receiving goods, please inspect thoroughly before signing "Received in good order" as any claims for scratches, marks, dents or other damages will not be accepted once signed.
- All original packing & wrapping will be left at the premises (delivery address) due to safety reasons.
Please note- we do not currently ship outside of Australia